quarta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2010

My story

My name is Paolo, I'm 16 now, my story "miracle" happened in Bahia, I was a kid was 2 years old, I peed and when I stepped back I slipped and hit my head on the floor, anddisagreements My mother ran down the street for help, she got help with the baker, his car was a fiorino, took me and put me in the car, my mother was with me in her armsand behind my father and baker driving; And going the hospital I was purple and cold,and my mother prayed "God return my son as a birthday present (it happened one daybefore her birthday), and she was praying. Arriving at the hospital, the doctor examinedme and said there's my mother "excuse more your child is dead and my mother said "no he's not dead, "and took me to another hospital getting there, the doctor said the same things, only and that I wake up and singing the hymn that went like this: "Praise theLord, Praise the Lord " and the doctor said "You are raving, "and my mother corrected him by saying "is not thanking God he gave me some medicine in case if had fever, but Inever used those drugs.
This is the miracle that God has done in my life!

For verily I say that if anyone says to this mountain, up and cast into the sea, and nodoubt in his heart but believes that it will do what it says, so will he (Mark 11:23)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário